Skip to Main Content. Please Contact Us if there is anything we can do to improve the Accessibility of this site.
  • Search:

Home / Complaints / Housing / How To File?

How To File?

Call, write or visit the Commission within 1 year of the date on which the alleged act of discrimination occurred and describe the situation you feel was discriminatory.

  1. Speak with one of our experienced and compassionate staff members who will listen,advise and assist you.
  2. File a complaint with the Commissionís Housing Unit.

Use the Housing Discrimination Questionnaire to assist you.

The Commission works cooperatively with its federal counterpart, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and most cases are dual filed.

Contact Information